22 Year Old Getting a Booty(BBL, Chin Lipo, Inner Thigh Lipo) - Coral Gables, FL

Hello RSers! I am a 22 year old hispanic young...

Hello RSers! I am a 22 year old hispanic young woman. i weigh about 150 and am 5'4''. I have the issue that lots of us women have, i only have a butt when i gain weight and at that it is a little bump. So I am ready for surgery. I've researched Realself for about two years looking for the right doctor and i think Dr ortega is the right choice for me. I put a deposit back in August when they had a special. My mom and my sis will also be going to dr ortega for the same procedure(I will keep you guys updated on their status) I am excited since it is in less than a month. I already passed the blood work tests so I just gotta keep my weight and pray I get awesome results. I am also getting chin lipo ($300) and inner thigh lipo($600) with him too and i will keep you guys updated. I am getting this done at Spectrum Aesthetics and Vivian is our coordinator. She has been really helpful though she used to be hard to get a hold of. once you have her direct line and email its a piece of cake. I will be posting pictures soon and hope that soon i have super awesome pictures to show you guys!

One week left! BBL here i come!

Hey ladies! i am so excited! My sister ( who will be taking care of us) my mom and i will be leaving soon for the change of a lifetime!eeeeeeeehhhhh this is so exciting. So i didnt get a boppy pillow. i went shopping and i just feel like there are lots of other alternatives. like putting a kids sleeping bag under your thighs, a head rest, a thick memory foam gel pillow etc.. i will let you all know which one of these works best. ive almost got everything ready just need the extra garment but there is a store over there and i want to be able to see what i am buying. i am posting my pics so you guys can see my * wonderful* before pictures. i sure hope that the after pictures will be amazing. my mom and i are super excited and i hope my experience will help some of you out there take that leap. Keep us in your prayers! sorry im so fat right now i wanted to have enough fat for the curves of my dreams!

Wish pic time!

I know There are all different types of butts. Im going to show you guys what i want. Khloe Kardashian and Iggy Azalea have perfect butts ( in my eyes)

More wish pics.

I just really want curves

One day left!

Hey girls !I met Vivian in person finally! Everyone is so nice ! I'm so excited they made me feel safe . It was nice and clean at the office . Keep me in your prayers girls I will get back to you guys as soon as I am awake tomorrow I will have sister take pix for me. To those of u getting surgery soon there's a list of medications you can't take two weeks prior( here's the link to the list :http://www.entrustmd.com/webdocuments/medications-to-avoid-binder.pdf)and also there's a list of things you have to buy. There's also prescriptions you have to get so come a day before your surgery, also Plan staying here at least 5 days after your surgery and someone to take care of you or they won't let u have surgery. See you on the other side girls! And I wish you all the best!

Just wanted to let you all know ( in case you choose Dr Ortega) the Best Western premiere is literally such a small walking distance from spectrum and they give u a discount if you reserve thru spectrum( I think it's 25%) which is pretty nice . Also they have handicapp showers so you can ask for one of those rooms and the showers are easy to go in since they're just flat you just walk in you don't have to lift your feet. And the shower heads are removable which is awesome and I'm sure helps since I'm gonna be so sore. Just wanted to give you girls a heads up!

Were alive!

I'm in so much pain only butt BUT I can see it's worth it the pain will subside later and I'll have a nice booty my mom and I are still swollen obviously we have a little bloody but the doctor said I should stop by tomorrow we're both swollen but we can already see the shape excited for the rest of you and will keep you updated!

Day two(?one and a half ?) garments off

Hey girls ! Last night was rough .the pain meds helped a lot though I'm feeling so much better just hard on my butt . My mom is acting pretty normal . It gets easier with time I promise . Peeing is so hard at first just gotta keep drinking and u will be fine. It took my 3 tries to pee and finally I got the hang of it . I used a funnel I got at target it comes a big one and a small one the small one is better. Chicken soup is easiest to eat and jello ( u know light stuff) Dr Ortega was super duper nice made me feel comfortable and did great. The pictures I took don't do justice to what we look like which honestly I love the way I look. Christy( I believe she's a nurse) is super nice too . She made me and my mom feel so comfortable and at ease honestly I'm so thankful for her ! You can buy fajas there and they're pretty cheap($80) and they work keep me nice and tight. I'm going to get a massage in a few hours and will update you guys after on that . Spectrum offers them for $55 which is a good deal. Thanks for your support girls! I really appreciate it

Morning after surgery

I know it looks bad but the pain is mostly right after

My moms new body

Still swollen day after. Doctor said she might need a tummy tuck but she's wearing the foam on the stomach and sides to keep the skin tight

Best western re-reviewing

I just wanted to give u guys more info on he Best Western. I liked the room and the handicap shower but I want to warn about nights . The cleaning crew will start vaccumin loudly and there's super super loud parties on the same floor. I wud say get a room on the second floor instead....
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's really busy but he's super nice and takes all the fat he can to give u a big butt big hips and small waist. Such a nice guy and will be coming back later for a breast aug .His assistants totally take care of u and make u feel comfortable