23 Year Old with Severe Drooping! Miami, FL

I had severe drooping (ptosis) and Dr. Ortega...

I had severe drooping (ptosis) and Dr. Ortega basically saved my life! Lol! I originally wanted a breast lift with saline implant but once I had my consultation with Dr. Ortega he highly recommend just a lift because my breast were already big. I was very upset because I had my heart set on implants but once doc took his time explaining why he felt so strongly about not doing implants based on Heath reasons I finally agreed. Now I 100% agree and I am sooooo in love!!!!!! They are still really high but they are perfect! It feels so good not to have saggy breast anymore! After having my son (6 month old) I lost all confident.. Now I feel like I am back! I love Dr. Ortega! He is so down to earth and listens to your wants!! He chooses your health and safety over money and that's very rare!!!! Even tho giving me an implant would have been more money on his pocket he decided to put my safety first! I am forever grateful! Highly recommend this dr! SN: the wait time in his office is LONG!!!! Bring something to occupy your time!

Day 2 post op!

Feeling great!!! Still loving them! I'm really sore today but nothing i can't tolerate! They're still up really high. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to start massaging them..?

1 week post op!

I love them!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!! I've been living with saggy breast for a long time, but after having my son it got so much worse! I love my new breast! Best decision! I'm in absolutely no pain! It's still a little uncomfortable sleeping. The swelling is going down slowly but surely. I have very minimal drainage/bleeding. I still can't believe I dont have breast implants! Dr. Ortega is such a kind and funny man! I was so upset that he was against putting implants and I made it very clear that I wanted high profile and cleavage. That's exactly what I got! Now when he sees me he jokes around and says "So what size implant did I put in again?" Lol knowing dang well he didn't put one in! Lol they just look that good! ;-) I'm very happy!

Loving it!

First day seeing how my breast look in regular clothes... I've been in sweats & big Tees as I recover. I am in love!!!! ???? they are slowly dropping and getting into shape!

Incision opened ;(

Sooo... My incision opened under my right breast. I read that is very common with women who have small children because we are lifting our babies and doing everyday mommy duties. It's not bleeding and doesn't have any drainage. I called my dr "Emergency line" yesterday.. No response. I left 3 messages with the on call service and they said the nurse and dr would contact me... Still nothing! I told them it was an emergency... That my freaking incision is open,.. No response! It seems as though once they get your money and do you're surgery.. You are just another face. THANKFULLY I am a nurse and I have access to steri strips. I put steri strips all over my breast and I'm hoping for the best. I'm very disappointed in Spectrum aesthetics tho! I guess they're good if you don't have any complications! :(

I got an email from my dr yesterday.... He said NOT to steri strip it. That would only make it worse... Well oops! I had already been doing it since I never heard back from him. He said to put Bactrim on it twice a day and cover it with a non adhesive dressing. I started this last night and it already looks so much better.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is very understanding, a great listener, takes his time with you, never makes you feel rushed or that you are asking stupid questions!