5'0" 145 lbs. B/A (Without Lift) After Breastfeeding Twins

I've wanted a B/A for as long as I can remember!...

I've wanted a B/A for as long as I can remember! So much so, that during my teen years, I'd find myself counting down the days until my HS graduation when I'd gift myself bigger breasts. But like most of us, between school, work & family my plans were postponed, and now here I am six years later, finally making this long-time dream a reality.
Of course, this wasn't at all easy! After consulting with MANY BC PS's both personally, and via Real Self (http://www.realself.com/question/miami-fl-breast-augmentation-lift#2094969), I decided to move forward with Dr. Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics. I have yet to book my procedure, but so far the plans are to have surgery performed on Sat. October 24th. I'll be taking a week off from work the following week, so that I'm ensured plenty of recovery time as well.
I will keep you guys posted on my progress & hopefully help some of you along the way as well.
XOX

Procedure Booked!

Hello Dolls!
As you may have guessed from the title above, I have already booked my procedure! Dr. Ortega will be performing surgery on Sat., October 24th. I have yet to know the time of my procedure, as my Coordinator (Liz) tells me they let you know the day before. Nonetheless I am so excited!

Wish Boobs!

LOVE all of these!

Changes!

Hi Dolls! xx
So I paid a visit to Dr. Ortega yesterday afternoon, to discuss the possibility of changing my surgery date from October 24th to November 16th (after some recent health complications) and luckily for me, there was enough room on his already-busy schedule to make such adjustment. And after doing so, he decided to take advantage of our in-person consultation (he’d consulted me via e-mail the 1st time) to take a look at my breasts and discuss some of the specifics of my procedure. We agreed on 550-600 CC’s of Silicone (to help me achieve that DD cup I’m going for) with an infra-mammary incision made below the breast. I was already so thrilled at being able to change my surgery date, and even more so at ease with our in-person consult.

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Surgery's tomorrow & I'm sitting around waiting for that final call from my PS's office to know the actual time of my surgery. I spent all day cleaning very inch of my house yesterday, and got a well needed mani/pedi today, as well as some comfy post-op clothes to lounge around the house. I'm literally so excited that I have no room for nerves! Can't wait!

Girls are here!

1st Day Post-op

Hello beauties! Well I'm officially 1 day post-op and I couldn't be happier with my results and my decision to get these new beautiful breadth in. Dr. Ortega was able to put in 600cc's (as I'd requested), however based on my anatomy he opted for Moderate Plus profiles rather than HP, which is what we'd first discussed. I went in for my 1st post-op appointment today and so far everything's looking great! With th crept ion that my implants are right below my clavicle bone (ouch!). Dr. Ortega instructed my husband on how to properly bring down the implants, and told us we must repeat this therapy 5x each day, along with keeping my compression hand on ALL day! He assured me that although my breasts look like butternut squash right now, once they come down properly, I'll get to see the "lift" I desired. That said, I hope to post some new pics later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Still riding high!

Hello girlies & gents*!
Couple of positive changes since my last post. My breasts have slowly (and I mean slowly) been coming down, and they've lost a lot of that swelling & stiffness feeling as well. That said, I have a MAJOR case of Frankenboob (reason why I haven't posted any updated pics) & have bruised beyond control. I'm applying Arnica Gel several times a day, while consuming the pellets, and treating my Frankenboob my wearing my compression band a good 70-80% of the time. Nonethless I'm so anxious for them to come down & see my final results!

Pictures 3 Wks. Post Op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I knew Dr. Ortega was the PS for me upon my very 1st meeting with him! He was funny, down to earth, but also very informative & thorough with his explanations. He found a way to put my concerns at ease & his work has delivered each and every one of his promises. Overall, I'm 100% happy with the service & results received.