Serg Got Me

I have a nice shape and wanted to enhance my...

I have a nice shape and wanted to enhance my curves. I wanted a little projection and volume added to my derrière. I didn't want to post anything until I had my procedure approved. I had my BBL dreams shattered a couple of years ago. My approach this time was different. I was originally scheduled to have my sx 11/18. Spectrum called a couple days before I went to Miami and asked my bff and I to change to 11/19. The good thing was we were the first patients. We met with Dr Alveraz on Friday and did our consult. He was cool, down to earth and honest about the results we could expect based on our body types. He was also very reassuring and made recommendations of various options to aid our sx. Because I previously had lipo he explained that my areas would be harder to break up due to existing scar tissue. He recommended that I do the cell saver, which diffuses the blood and puts it back in your body. I felt comfortable and confident with Serg.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Loved Serg! He is patient oriented with your safety in mind. He takes the time to answer any questions and ensure that you go into surgery at ease. He makes sure that you understand each body is different and results may vary. The black and white, he can only do what your body will allow.