Soon to Be Ortegerizzed! ( Ortega Doll) - Miami, FL

FINALLY GOT THE NERVES TO DO THIS! Ready and have been talking about getting this procedure done for over 5 yrs now, my dreams are coming true, lol. My friend was initially suppose to get this done and I was going to be there for support but after getting approved threw Care Credit, i said what the he'll, it's now or never. So here I am and it's less than 30 days away. We are getting our BBL'S done together.

Less Than 3 Wks AWAY!

I'm so excited and have gotten most of my labs done. I'm 5ft 2 inches
weighing 183 even though it don't look like it, I'm happy with my
shape. Just need an A** to match it. I brought everything under the sun
and I'm ready. I have my family love and support and this is all I think
about and time is moving right along. Ortega here I come!

Count Down

It's almost that time and i'm ready. I have been cleared and i'm all paid. Now i just wait until i have a big A** (shut yo mouth) lol

I'm working and doing my Motherly duties to stay busy until Oct 12th. I would have thought that i would be nervous by now but i know i'll be fine. I' m asking all of you dolls to Pray for me. Thanks in advance Ladies and I'm all Smiles over here.

It's Time!!!!!!!

Can you say, this day has finally come? I'm excited and not nervous at all. I went in today for my pre op exam and everything is good. Now, i'm at the recovery (Karla's) house relaxing. I just ate my last meal of the day because i can't eat anything after 8 p.m and my surgery is at 6 a.m. I showered and everything so i guess it's time for bed. I'm sending prayers for all of us Dolls who will be having surgery tomorrow and also to bless the doctors and medical staff who will be with us. Until next time Realself, Good night

This journey has been real. I will be the 1st to...

This journey has been real. I will be the 1st to say i can't tolerate pain but the meds are helping me threw it. I have been drinking PLENTY of fluids and ladies its important to have those cough drops, my poor throat and the Arnica tablets as you can see because my Ass is red and it feels like it is on fire. Although most of the reviews i have read says that most dolls have pain in their lipo/stomach area. Most of my pain is in my butt. I'm about to take more meds and do a little walking so i will post something later.
Miami Plastic Surgeon