Sergio Alvarez! !!(Spectrum Aesthetics) Miami, FL

Just booked my date with a $500 down deposit!...

Just booked my date with a $500 down deposit! Thought I'd have Dr Ortega but I was assigned Dr Orlando because I am considered small and Ortega does larger patients while Orlando treats smaller patients! But Orlando has great before and after pics and reviews so I'm happy !! My surgery is on July 9th.. im both I'm nervous and excited !!! I'll be traveling via airplane so I'm concerned at to how I will sit on the way home.. I'll only be in Florida for 2 weeks !! I'll keep an update on here asap!

thanks !!

Thanks ! I was hoping someone who has had him as a surgeon would comment !!!
I love your results!!!

Thanks again !!!!!

changed Dr!! also went shopping for post op supplies!

Took me a while to get comfortable with llorente as my Dr now being switched makes it alil nerve racking. . But I'll be getting my bbl July 8th instead of the 9th!!
On another note i went and purchased :

Booty buddy pillow
Qtips
Hibiclens (skin antiseptic )
Neosporin
Silicone scar removal sheets!!
Gauze
Hand sanitizer
New soft comfy sports bras & socks :-)
I have more I wanna get but I'm a get some thing while in Miami!

OK so thanks to the ladies on realself I was...

OK so thanks to the ladies on realself I was informed that Dr Orlando llorente is no longer with spectrum aesthetics. . So now I will have Dr Sergio Alvarez. . Please if any one has had a bbl with him let me know your reviews I'm having a hard time finding any beside a couple! I'm nervous now!! Took me a while to get comfortable with llorente as my Dr now being switched makes it alil nerveracking. . But I'll be getting my bbl July 8th instead of the 9th!! On another note i went and purchased :Booty buddy pillowQtipsHibiclens (skin antiseptic )Neosporin Silicone scar removal sheets!!Gauze Hand sanitizerNew soft comfy sports bras & socks :-)& a new robe so I won't have to dress much for the first couple recovery days !!

1 month & 21 day pre op pics

I've decided to post pics because I don't plan on gaining any more weight .. I'm 160 .. 10 more lbs then I was before.. they want me to gain a total of 15 lbs but and I'm not happy with it ! I don't plan on gaining anymore .. I want a jlo butt not a Kim Kardashian butt anyway. . I'm sure I have enough fat for that ! @ least I hope !!!

wish pic

Wish pic !!!!

1 Month Pre Op ! Waiting for Blood Work Clearing!

So far I have:
-Black robe (so I won't have to dress much for the first few days!)
-6 long maxi dresses!
-7 new pair of soft brief style panties
-6 soft sports bras
-compression socks!
-2 pair of easy slip on flats
-Lumbar support board & ab board
-Arnica gel!
-Maxi pads!
-Body wipes!
-Mini first aid kit
-Silicone strips (for scar healing)!
-Firm bolster pillow!
-Go girl potty tool!!
-Waterproof tape to redress wounds!
-Triple antibiotic ointment !
-Probiotics & stool softners!
-Organic coconut oil (for skin)!!!
Hope my lost helps some one :-)

1 month pre op! I'm done buying all I need !! Jus need to get my blood work back and wait for July 8!!!!!!

So I'm one month pre op! Got my blood drawn today! Waiting for the results! I finally received all my ordered products in the mail! So far I have: -Black robe (so I won't have to dress much for the first few days!) -6 long maxi dresses! -7 new pair of soft brief style panties -6 soft sports bras -compression socks! -2 pair of easy slip on flats -Lumbar support board & ab board -Arnica gel! -Maxi pads! -Body wipes! -Mini first aid kit -Silicone strips (for scar healing)! -Firm bolster pillow! -Go girl potty tool!! -Waterproof tape to redress wounds! -Triple antibiotic ointment ! -Probiotics & stool softners! -Organic coconut oil (for skin)!!! Hope my lost helps some one :-)

Todays the day !!

The ladys at the desk where rrally nice !! I payed my surgery in full yesterday ! Im on my way to surgery now .. its scheduled for 630 this morning !! Ill keep you all updated asap

Im early !!

Out of the 3 gurls at the front desk today .. only one is doing her job! She nice and helpful ! I hope i get called bk soon ! Im anxious!!!!

Ok the ladies at the fromt may seem like they are snotty but they arent !!

They are all very nice ! When they all sit there and converse loudly lile that it was easy to judge them but truth is they all have different jobs that they are doing all while they talk lol ... i do that at work all the time !! So far spectrum is clean ! And professional ! I got my prego test and blood pressure checked! I got my friend picking my perscriptions up and im waiting on my dr now !! Ill keep you ladies up dated !!

Pain pain pain !!! Nausea nausea nausea !!!

I will never do this again !!

Between the nausea and lightheadedness and the bleedig and the buring sensation and the numbness ihate it !! Id take it all bk if i could ! Giving birth was far more easier then this !! I cant wait til at least the nausea stops.. :'( :-(

Feeling better ! But still dizzy !

Alil dizzy and the pain will come if I don't keep up on te pain meds.. but I'm happy .. I have an appointment today @ 930 ... I hope I don't get a massage tho .. this bruising on my belly hurts ..

Back view

2 ND day post op .. was given permission to shower and wash my faja! I can't wait til I feel normal again!!

My butt!!!

I'm still very sore and what not but I love my butt! The blue lines are my pre op markings ! But the brusing is not as much as I thought it would be !!! I can't wait to see my final results !!!

Feeling wayyyy better !!!

Ok so I'm still swollen ans bruised but I feel a lot better .. pain comes mainly wen I'm trying to sleep .. the fact that you have to lay on your back the whole time can make your lower back very sore so I use the pain meds for that .. also the pain meds make me very dizzy and disoriented I hate that so I only take the when I lay down ! But the oozing for the most part had stopped except one insicion on my belly .. I get my first massage today cause the massage therapist called out last min for my original first massage .. but oh well ! Hopefully it doesn't hurt that bad !! Also gotta get some type of laxitive cause my stool softener aren't working and it's going on 4 days no bowel movement .. the nausea is gone except for the fact that Im constipated which cause minor spurs if nausea .. but I feel good ! I hope I can return to "normalish" activities soon ! Being a "cripple" is something I'm not use to at all !!

Car rides suck!!!!!

Between having my menstrual cycle bruising and swelling on my belly and not being able to make a bowel movement and having to lay on my belly with all this going on in the car with the stop-and-go Miami traffic really really really really really sucks big time. If I could take all this back and had to ask that I had before I would I am done with all this s*** :-(

My first massage was bad but not as bad as I thought!!

My massage therapist was amazing !! She is gentle and understandING !!! I feel alot better after !! I got my lipo foam and another back triangle thingy today !

I feel good !

Although I ddnt expect lipo to cause so much discomfort and sharp hot pains under my belly skin ! I am feeling pretty good ..

I was expecting my butt to hurt and my belly to be fine .. Instead its my belly that hurts & my butt feels fine just a little stiff not hard and under the Lipo areas on my belly and my back and sides it feels like hot knives scraping my skin off I called my nurse she said that its normal so I've been rubbing the Arnica Gel on my belly and flanks and back as much as possible when I get out the shower also I take the arnica pills... I don't have much pain just discomfort so I take Tylenol Extra Strength I have a lot of Oxycodone leftover I refuse to take it makes me feel so groggy and drained. But as far as walking around and getting around it's not hard but with the thick layers of lipo foam and my back lumbar support board and all that other stuff makes me feel like a walking stuffed animal I can't wait until I'm at least to the point where I don't have to wear this lipo foam and when I can sit down I'm so exhausted from laying on my belly just to get a little rest from walking. But if anybody has any questions I can answer feel free to ask good luck to all the ladies who will have a BBL in the future it takes a strong woman to get through it!

My pics

The after pics were taken 3 days post op . Today I'm 5 days post but i m stuffed with the pill foam and faja I'll take more recent pics when I'm less dressed lol

Feeling better

Feeling alot better .. my belly still had swelling and only a few tiny tiny lumps . I massage myself 3 times a day to get it to smooth out .. $50-95 a day on a massage is just not in my budget ! But I'm happy over all I just want to sit ! But patients will pay off !!

Almost 3 weeks post op !!

I feel so much better ! But seriously not being able to sit and lay on my back is getting to me ! But hey I wanted this nice body so this is the price I'll pay lol .. but the lipo areas are sore but not as stiff or numb as they were last week .. still have numb spots tho and I can feel alil stiff areas were the lipo was done on the sides of my belly and under my belly button .. aND my butt is still a tad swollen but mostly soft like a normal butt .. I love love love alveraz for making my body the way I've always dreamed !! He is amazing for the way he shaped my body !!

Just another pic of my booty

The pillow I use to sit

I bought a bolster pillow from target and a kids yoga mat.. cut the mat to the size of the pillow and stuffed it inside of it .. I put it under my thighs as close to the back of my knees as possible and used my arms to help myself sit up some .. lucky the flight was only 2 hrs and a half and it was practically empty so I was able to lay down most of the flight except for lift off and landing ..

I've noticed alot of ppl saying all white girl want a black butt.. but ummm uhh!?!

Yea I've noticed alot of ppl saying that white girl get their buts done cause they're tryna be black .. but most the ladies on here who are getting and who have gotten a bbl are BLACK ! even the chick in Spectrum waiting areas was talking shit about white girls getting a bbl .. but all the girls in their getting a bbl were black except me ! Why must someone hate on another !! Expecially if we all in here for plastic surgery ?!?
So to clear it up .. I got a bbl cause after I had my son I lost all my shape! Before I gave birth my body was perfect! So the bbl made me proportioned again ! With alil extra booty! Thanks Dr Alvarez for my booty! ! I love it !

Past my 6 week post op mark !!

I was told I can sit but I still use bolster pillow to sit..
I love my results still !
My lipo areas are still a tad sore.. & I've gained 10lbs after surgery .. I can't see were at tho lol .. I look the same

Almost 3 months post op

Ok so looking back I never thought I'd make it here lol .. feel good to have been able to get the butt I wanted !! Recovery was somthing I had to take one step at a time... but it was worth everything . And I'd do it again if I had to!! Thanks Dr Alvarez!!! Thanks spectrum! ! Literally life changing !!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Love him and the staff !! He was cool ! He didn't rush me ! He told me the truth about what to expect ! And he delivered! !!! So far so good !!!!!!!!! I'd choose him again of I had to do this all over !!