35 Mom of One, 2nd Surgery

Agh here I am starting my surgery journey again,...

Agh here I am starting my surgery journey again, this would be my second surgery. I started with a mommy makeover a year ago done at Spectrum with Dr. O. I am very happy with my results!!!!!!!! but now I want to reshape my booty. I haven't booked my surgery date yet but I know I will be staying with Karla since I stayed with her last year and she's has the best recovery house out there! I wanted to do my bbl with Dr. O but they told me he's not at Spectrum anymore. Liz my coordinator suggested I do it with Dr. Alvarez and his work looks pretty awesome, what do you guys think?? Anybody had a bbl with him? I really want an opinion on his work.

Got my surgery date!!!

I've been pretty busy these days but I talked to my coordinator and I got my surgery date!!!! I also called Karla too book my stay with her in her new recovery house that apparently is right next to spectrum. She was my coordinator last year, I'm so sad she's not there anymore. She was honestly the best, but at least she's running the recovery house and I feel safe and I know I have nothing to worry about since she always takes care of everything. I'll keep you guys posted!!!