Mommy with 2 Kids ( Breast Augmentation W/dr O) Yayy*friday May 22* - Miami, FL

Hey ladies . so I have been on realself for many...

Hey ladies . so I have been on realself for many years probably 2 to 3 years , can't remember . I'm a mother of two , 98 pound , 5.3 height.Im a current A or B bra size and I have been waiting for this moment since a long time . today I went to spectrum and pay for everything . Jessica really help me( nice girl by the way) its difficult to find her but when you see her in person she is nice :) ......I saw doctor omulepu in march and he was very nice , funny guy , I didn't spend a lot of time with him in march ...that day was probably busy for him , I know he is a busy guy so many people wants to have their surgery done with him . I probably spend 15 to 20 minutes which is not bad at all . I wanted 550cc because my first consultation was with Dr david kim in berverly hills but the price was to much (9500$) in LA Dr david kim quoted me between 500&550cc Siliconewhich is perfect & I also talk to Dr Hedden in Alabama with a quote of 3000$ 500cc saline (HP) .....but Dr omulepu quote me 400cc silicone implants under the muscles (HP) . I hope on Friday I could go more then 400cc because to me its to small, I want to safisty . I don't want to spend more money in few years to get bigger breast, I noticed that a lot of women on Realself wish they had go bigger after surgery. Anyway other then that Dr omulepu is very professional so far Im definitely sure that I'm in Good hands:). I'm so excited about my surgery and I pray in the Name of God that everything will be okay . so I will keep you guys update every month with pictures and videos until 6 to 9 months. I don't like when people start review with a few pictures and after 1 or 2 months they stop posting pictures. I think pictures help us more then the long stories . lol its my opinion .

blood test , payment & 1 last picture

So my blood test is Good , I'm ready to go . feel free to ask any questions Ladies. Good luck to each of you.

my wish pictures

Hopefully I get big boobiessss. I don't want small boobs at alllll. Loool

more wish pictures

Sooo things change !!! (Surgery sooner)

today I received a call from spectrum about rescheduling . Normally my surgery suppose to be May 22 this Friday
They ask me if I wanted to come Thursday may 21 or Saturday may 23 . So I decided to choose Thursday !!!! I don't know why they change it but it's totally fine with me . Specially I live in Miami so that's why they ask me if I was a out of town patient they will not ask. Anyways I'm ready for Thursday :)

I loveeeeeeee dr omulepuuuuu :) :) thank you so much

So I had my surgery on Saturday afternoon , everything was so Good . I wake up feeling pain but just so you know ladies if you had kids then breast augmentation won't be that much pain lol I mean it's my opinion. In my eyes dr omulepu is the best doctor at spectrum , he is really caring , unlike other doctor he give you want ( I saw 1 of the other dr but i felt more comfortable about dr omulepu) . He wanted me to be happy . Before surgery we had talk for a good long time about size and everything . I told him I wanted 500cc and he said he will try to do his best to give me 500cc or something closer . Christine was there she is awesome she was my nurse , & the guy that give me anesthesia was so funny I just felt like I was in good hand the whole time . Before the anesthesia dr omulepu hold my hand and he said to me : dont worry I got you , you will wake up very happy . So I sleep after that . When I wake and I was in pain but not that much pain my hunsband was waiting for me and the nurse give me my medicines . Soooooo Today I went to spectrum ( today is Monday 25 by the way ) when I arrive at spectrum around 8:32 am I was late cuz I was supposed to be there at 7:30 am but I got stuck in traffic I live 1 hour away anyway after I arrived I waited 25 to 30 minutes and I finally saw dr omulepu I was so happy to see him ahahah he was happy to see me to . He said I got great result and that they look beautiful . So I told him I saw on my little card on Saturday night that I had 500cc and he said yes " you have 500cc in both breast silicone Hp" ........I was so happy I didn't know how to thank him today. This dr is such a nice person , he have a big heart and he really cares about his patient , unlike the other doctor he will care about what you want , the other doctors are very good too but dr omulepu wants his patients to be happy . And finally my dream come true I wanted 500cc silicone & I got him . I highly recommend dr Omulepu , he is extremely professional .

Video and more pictures

Boobies videos :)
0:10

What I think of spectrum staff !!!!

First of all ladies if you going to spectrum just don't care about some of the staff members ( not speaking of all of them ) , the doctors are very professional and knows exactly what they doing . So far I spoke to victor , Maggie and Chris 3 respectful , & professional people they all know how to do business and take care of patients . I'm very disappointed about Jessica my coordinator she never call me , check on me or even care about me , she just don't care .one of the doctor ( not dr omulepu ) didn't even want me to speak to her . Because of course she is F***** Rude , she is only nice in my face but when I call she always switch me to speak to someone else that couldn't even take care of me , I don't even know why spectrum have her working over thereeeee? She better stop giving clients attitude .This lady only care about herself & her money . Anyway I told the other staff members that I didn't want to speak to her and some how when I stop talking to her everything was going well . Shout out to all the ladies in the front desk they Were very nice!!!! Yes I know they busy but they doing their best . And Christine wow I just love Christine she is the best Nurse at spectrum she took my blood I didn't even feel it , + she have that amazing personalityyyy she will make you laugh the whole time , I'm always happy to see her . So ladies just remember you are here to see your doctors not some of the rude staff member ( expect for Chris , Maggie , victor , Christine the nurse , and the ladies at the front desk they are the ones that understood me and were actually nice to me ) . And if you have any concern regarding finance best person to speak to is Chris .

3days post op

Can't wait for them to go down :)

Dropping a little I think

I just had my surgery on Saturday but I haven't really drop and now it's 5 days I still can't wait , I love them already :)

6 days video post op

Still wearing my sport bra :) 6 days after surgery
0:35
Video :)

Almost 1 month after surgery

I saw dr O he said everything went good :) im so happy with my result & lol Dr O have the best personality,I was happy to find out that my surgery went well , and also he took the tapes off for me and he told me to continue massaging my Breast . I can start going to the gym on 28 this month

Dr Omulepu is very nice , honest , professional , and good since of humor . . he explained everything to me .he is a good listener and I'm so happy with my resultttttttt thank you dr O.