5'9. 169lbs. BBL Here I Come...Miami Beach, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm looking to look like my wish pic.. Slim thick...

I'm looking to look like my wish pic.. Slim thick with my cute azz.. Heyyyy dolls..but for real.. I used to have the perfect shape but after having kids and not exercising.. I lost shape.. I'm wanting to start over in life and try again.. This time put in work... I've been researching this surgery like for a while now and I'm ready to become a Alvarez doll.

Some wish pic

Always been tall and skinny with a belly

Just some more pics

Changed sx date to February 14th

I am soooo ready... Suitcase packed.. Surgery paid off... Just waiting to get labs and move forward... Gotta stop smoking cigarettes a month before.. I have will power so I will be OK... Been stalking this site still... I also have been gaining weight by drinking 4 ensure plus a day,but I only had them for one week... I will purchase more two weeks before I have to stop everything... . I'm currently 175lbs...my goal is 180/185lbs...i gained 6lbs in one week... So drinking ensures really do work...

I made it to the other side

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Beautiful office setting - Hands down to Dr ghurani... He is the up most best surgeon very honest, take his time with you, double board, experienced and just the best. I would recommend Dr ghurani to all... Best bbl experience ever. Love my results.