Great Mini Face Lift - Spartanburg, SC

I just turned back 10+ years in my appearance when...

I just turned back 10+ years in my appearance when Dr. Orseck did a mini face lift with a partial laser abrasion. I am 68 and I knew I needed a regular face lift but I didn't have the money and didn't want to be put to sleep. I saved money for months and for just under $5k, Dr. Orseck did this mini facelift in his office. I was very impressed with the "OR suite". I took a pain pill and antibiotic before the proceedure, I was offered Valium, which I refused. The only uncomfortable part was the numbing at the very beginning, kind of like the numbing when the dentist does work. Dr. Orseck worked on one side of my face, gave me a break and then did the other side. He cut around my ears and pulled the skin tighter. Wow, what a difference. All those wrinkles from my eyes to the lower part of my neck are gone. I still have some wrinkles around my eyes and forehead but even they are less. I took the pain pills for 2 days and then I was fine. I pulled my hair around my face and ears to hide the incision and went back to work after 5 days. My face was red from the laser for 4 days. If you don't want any discomfort and to be "out" then I guess you would need general anesthesia which I believe is an extra couple thousand. I have baggy eyelids and I hope to go back in a few months and get the eyelid surgery which I am told is $2,500 when on sale. I highly recommend Dr. Orseck and this proceedure.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon