No Results - Spartanburg, SC

If I could rate the friendliness of the staff,...

If I could rate the friendliness of the staff, especially Tina, I'd give every star in the world!!! But, considering the main purpose of being there is the results. I paid $14k for a breast lift and liposuction in my back, arms, stomach, legs, and chin. I am satisfied with my breast lift even with the light scars, however there are no results whatsoever in either place he did liposuction. My chin I was most surprised being it is such a small area, but NOTHING at all, zero difference. I walk around with scars from where he inserted the lipo tool I guess, but that's all the difference I received from it. I was not expecting a miracle or for all my fat to be gone. It is used to "sculpt" and suck out some fat, and that is what I expected. I basically just threw my money in the garbage and it makes me sick everytime I think of it. I've heard from others the same: great at breast augs, but no results from lipo. I wished I went to another doctor even if the staff isn't as great as his, that's not what I paid for.
Spartanburg Plastic Surgeon