31 Year Old Military Wife Mom of Three FINALLY Took the Plunge with a BR - Spartanburg, SC

Yesterday was the big day. I spent half the night...

Yesterday was the big day. I spent half the night looking at the girls wondering how they would turn out. I finally make it to the hospital and was greeted by a very friendly staff. Once checked in the gave me something to calm my nerves and that was greatly appreciated. Dr. Orseck came in to do his markings and assured me that everything would go fine and my breast would still have much volume. After that everything was a blur. I have a low tolerance for pain and woke up with much discomfort but the nurses and staff took care of that right away. In all surgery started a little after 10 am and I was back home (1.5 hr drive) around 3:30 pm. Once home my husband had to change the bandages because of bleeding and I caught a glimpse. He used staples instead of steri-strips but the girls look SOOOO good. I'm happy I did this and my husband was impressed as well! I will be uploading pictures later.

Before shot and a few hours after

Day 3

Swollen and tender but the look so good. I almost forgot what perky boobs looked like.

Not feeling quite as optimistic. I have a few concerns that are quite noticeable, which I will address at my next appointment.

Afraid to let my husband look at my breast. Not a great feeling!!!!
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Orseck is a pleasure to work with. My nerves were shot but when he came in to do his markings I was reassured and felt comfortable right away. I would definitely recommend him for a Breast Reduction anyday!