"The Girls" Needed Some Help! - Spartanburg SC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

For me, deciding to have elective breast...

For me, deciding to have elective breast augmentation surgery was not an easy decision. First of all, I am very afraid of needles. Second, I have never been put to sleep and was very scared to be. Lastly, I just never imagined putting myself though a surgery that was not ordered by a doctor. But, after children, my breasts (and husband) were begging for a makeover. I say all of this to tell you that even with these factors, I would choose to do this surgery all over again without hesitation.
Dr. Michael Orseck came very highly recommended to me by some of my personal friends who have also had wonderful experiences with him. After meeting with Dr. Orseck for my initial consultation, all of my fears were gone and I became very excited to pursue this procedure. He took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the entire process. His office manager Brandi Bishop was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about my surgery, billing procedures, post and pre-op info, etc. She sat down with me and took the time to review all of the paperwork and go over any concerns that I had. Dr. Orseck’s nursing staff was amazing. Everyone that I came in contact with at his office was so sweet and super accommodating to any needs that I had during this process. Heather Gail Gosnell and Kayla Brown were two of the ones that stood out to me, for going above and beyond to meet my needs and make me feel comfortable with this procedure. They were so good about calling to check on me and make sure that I was healing properly. They continued to provide support and help post-surgery.
If you are considering doing any cosmetic surgery, this team of people is who you want by your side. In my personal opinion, you just can’t put a price on having highly devoted surgeons and staff Stand with you during a procedure such as this.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon