Formerly Deflated Labia Majora Back to Her Old Self Again! Venus Legacy and Fat Transfer - Beverly Hills, CA

As another realself contributor put it, I'd always...

As another realself contributor put it, I'd always had "an attractive situation" down there.

At 47, I noticed about a year ago that things were not looking so hot. My labia majora had gotten wrinkly and deflated. This was upsetting to me, as it didn't match my face, which has held up pretty well.

I did a lot of searching for treatments to address "baggy labia" but there wasn't much out there. Most cosmetic attention to the region is on inner labia surgery, which wasn't my issue.

As I had already embarked on a multi-faceted journey of personal transformation, it seemed reasonable to address this concern with my wonderful and trusted doctor, Jason Emer, MD.

He'd had experience with surgical excision of extra skin, but felt in my case some laser tightening with Venus Legacy would better help, without leaving a scar. I purchased a series of 6 weekly treatments, in the middle of which I decided to have another liposuction surgery, which gave us the opportunity for a very small amount of fat transfer to my outer labia.

I'm still swollen and bruised, but I feel like "me" again. I'll update with final results... things are looking very positive!

Before and after pics.

The before picture after reflects some improvement over where we started, due to skin tightening from 4 Venus Legacy treatments. The after picture shows me right after surgery - already looking much more like my old self! :) Dr. Emer also removed some fat from my upper pubis, creating a more balanced profile. It's been 8 days since surgery, and while I still have some bruising from the lipo, the incision marks from the fat injection are gone, and I am very pleased with the results.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Needless to say, this is delicate matter for discussion. Had I not already felt such a degree of confidence and trust in Dr. Emer following liposuction procedures, I would not have felt comfortable bringing this issue to the floor. I felt validated and genuinely supported in my concern. I started the Venus Legacy treatments about a month ago, both with Dr. Emer and his fantastic assistant, Candace. The approach is to stimulate collagen production and tightening with heat. They both saw to my comfort while making sure I got maximum benefit from the treatments. Before the fat transfer, I joked about not leaving with a giant camel toe... this was of course entirely for humor, as at this point, I had complete trust in Dr. Emer's sense of aesthetics, and knew full well he wouldn't overdo it. I feel REALLY fortunate to have found such a caring and talented doctor for this experience!