56 YO Too Much Sun over the Years. Decided to Take Better Care Before Too Late. - Spain, ES

Decided to try IPL to see if it gets rid of the...

Decided to try IPL to see if it gets rid of the sun damage on my face. First treatment today. Pictures are tonight freshly washed with night cream. I was told I will need probable 3 treatments but reading on here what others have written I have decided to see what happens after this one before I book any more.
I had ice treatment around my face and warm treatment round my nose and cheeks to get rid of the broken capillaries and redness. I hope it works. Sorry I dont know why pics are upside down!!

So Dissapointed

Well I was told that my brrown spots would go darker and fall off around day four or five, I am today day 5 and absolutely nothing has happened! Not only do I feel I wasted my money and time but I got so hopeful it would look better but no. I do not recommend, I certainly wont hav any more treatments.