Tummy Tuck 56 Year Old Female - Spain, ES

I had a droopy belly ever since i had children,...

i had a droopy belly ever since i had children, both boys that were carried very low and stretched me out of proportion. i decided to have this procedure just for myself to make me feel better and have a better general shape.
when i met the Dr Salmones and Dr Nogueira, they both made me feel at ease straight way. Everything i had done pre op and post op they were there all of the way, even when i went for the bloods and ECG.
unfortunately i had to have emergency treatment after my op, when 24 hours later i developed an acute bleed, both doctors were at the end of a phone until it was arranged for me to go to emergency department, where i was put at ease, everything was done to try and avoid further surgery for my sake but this could not be done and i was taken to emergency theatre, this was at midnight and both the doctors and their team re-assured me all of the time, and again when i awoke.
it has only been a week and the difference already is great.
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr Noguiera and Dr Salmones were wonderful, professional, compassionate, caring and fun. The Doctors and their team help to reassure me and make me feel very comfortable in their care, they did a wonderful initial job and exceeded themselves when i had to be taken back in due to acute bleeding. I would not hestitate to go back again should i want or need to and to fully recommend their services