Ridge Lines in Cheeks After Fat Transfer - Spain

Hi, I had bags under my eyes and my doctor...

Hi,
I had bags under my eyes and my doctor recommended to put fat under eyes, and also cheeks. It's been 5 months and everyday i look worst. All the fat under eyes disappeared and now I have very hollow under eyes.
The cheeks are loosing volume in a very strange way, i have very visible ridges, and the fat is reabsorving from both sides of the cheeks leaving only the central part of the cheeks, everyday looks thiner and very shinny face. It looks horrible and everyday I look older that before fat transfer, What can I do?

1 year post op and the results are getting worst every day: Fat transfer under eyes and cheeks

I had a fat transfer a year ago. I was unhappy a few months a go but now it is getting worst as I have ridge line very visible in some shadows, Also the right side is very shiny and has lumps visible with day light and artificial light as you can see. What are my options? Fillers can correct this? Do you recommend me a second procedure? As my doctor says he canĀ“t see anything strange and need advice from other doctors. I really need to solve this problem, I am having an obsesion with lights and I see myself very very strange and unnatural look. Thanks a lot