Well Done Rhinoplasty

Dr. Nogueira was extremely friendly and...

Dr. Nogueira was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, the overall experience was easy and smooth. Other experiences with surgeons I have had are that they are just doing their job, they are friendly enough, but just in/out fast and the experience feels like they are just doing their job. Dr. Nogueira is more like a friend and a surgeon, he personally wants to know you and to know him. I have never felt so calm and comfortable with a doctor. I would have to pay 3 or 4 times the amount in the USA to get the quality of care I received from Dr. Nogueira.

I wanted a rhinoplasty pretty much because I knew it would improve my appearance. It bothered me to have a bigger nose with a bridge, but it wasn't killing me. It wasn't something I was plotting to get for years or anything like that, it was very recent when I thought of the option of a rhinoplasty. I was actually going to Spain for something else and thought it wont hurt to check if there is any options for a rhinoplasty while I was there, since I knew that generally medical things were cheaper abroad. I am so happy I made that decision because I enjoy the results more than I could ever imagine!

My advice: Go here for your surgery, you will be extremely happy with the quality of care and the doctor. I included a side shot with my eyes erased so it wasn't obvious who it was. See the results yourself!
Spain Plastic Surgeon