FFS Forehead Lift, Lip Lift and Trachea Shave with FacialTeam.EU

I chose to undergo some limited FFS to remove male...

I chose to undergo some limited FFS to remove male markers such as pronounced adams apple and brow bone ridge. The feminisation effects I sought were to open my eye area and achieve a more visible lip profile. I was directed to the facial team site by a friend and I found their page to be very informative about the procedures they use. I subsequently arranged a skype consultation and was very pleased with the surgeon (Dr Luis Capitan). On that basis I decided to proceed with FFS. The Facial team is a focussed and well organised group that made finalizing the process very straight forward and also very well informed. The team was helpful in pre operative steps and was very friendly and helpful during the hospital stay. I am now out of hospital and receiving excellent and extensive aftercare. The hospital is modern and most of the staff spoke very good English. The food was also very good for hospital food!

Photos pre-op and 1st week

I was pretty lucky with minimal bruising.
Spain Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon