Earfold - Spain

Hello, I have long wanted to operate on the ears...

Hello, I have long wanted to operate on the ears but seemed very cumbersome procedure, recovery time, the dressing for more than two weeks, the scar behind the ears ... until I read about the new procedure earfold. I just made this procedure and overall I'm happy.
The first is that the intervention lasted 30 minutes, an implant ear was quick and painless, even it hurt punctures local anesthesia.
That if after 6 or 7 hours of surgery, although I took anti-inflammatory, pain was very intense, my ears were very very swollen and bruised, now slowly regaining its normal appearance, but the information to go to work the next day surgery is not very real. In addition you can not sleep sideways for a while, you have to do with a headband or a cervical pillow.
All in all I'm happy with the result and I think a good choice, but not for all types of prominence of ears, so it is very important to go to good surgeon to inform you well and your expectations are realistic.