But Implants with Fat Grafting is the Goal - Spain

I've been on this site reading stories and seeing...

I've been on this site reading stories and seeing other girls have their procedures and wishing it was me for so long... I thought you gotta stop chatting about wanting it and go for it! So this week I'm putting down my deposit for surgery with doctor aslani. I'm just waiting on my final quote.

It's not gonna happen straight away as this is a busy year for me but I know I securing my spot with a great doctor. All reviews about him seem to be great I'm so excited time flies!

Total quote: 7190,- € + 21% IVA= 8699,90,-€

So I got my final quote after I sent my pics in I'm so gutted that this new 21% Spanish taxes have been added ???? but I'm going to go ahead and put Dow my deposit......

my surgery will include

1. Water Jetstream liposculpture of the flanks, lower back and abdomen

2. Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting. This entails workup with the extracted fat with the Humanmed lipocollector technique and  multiplane microinjection technique

3. Laser liposuction for skin retraction on the donor sites to tighten the skin and accentuate your waistline

4. Insertion of silicone buttock implants

Also included in the quote total are the following:

1. One compression garment

2. Anesthesias fee (general anesthesia)

3. Hospital fees (your suite for 1 night, theatre, nursing, IV lines, meals, on premise medication etc).

4. Surgery Fees

5.Materials: Body Jet single use fat harvest cannula, lipocollector, laser fibers, plasma enrichment, Serofil microcannulas , silicone implants, etc.

6.Your postoperative medication, which is handed out to you on discharge

7.Your postoperative reviews

PLEASE HELP GIRLS!

So they would require a few things before booking.....
Here is a list of what you need to send to cirumed@cirumed.es :

·         Patient Details – with name as it appears on ID or passport & signed at the bottom

·         Questionnaire

·         Medical History

·         Cancelation agreement – signed and dated

·         Copy of Photo ID or Passport

They have asked for my medical history I know because it's surgery they would need that... but after having 2 kids and horrific births I've been going to my docs for about a year feeling depressed after being diagnosed with a minor prolapse they don't really care at my docs but ad a young female it's not great! Will this effect me getting the surgery because I literally can't wait.... even tho I have to pay it of first ????

Hey guys! I AM NOT GOING WITH DR ALEXANDER ASLANI

Ok so things have changed on top of Dr aslanis prices there is now a 20%fee (Spanish taxes) make the procedure plus stay and flights around 8000 POUNDS! Sorry too much... His work look good but I've seen better but too far away like gongora ????????????

Buttt great news I found out about turkey and have put my deposit down with este world
Op. Dr. Çi?dem Derya AYTOP will be performing my surgery.... yay!

Details....

I first noticed esteworld on British television itv as a good company that many are using. I did further research and esteworld is the choice for me. I've been talking with selda the UK rep for the company she invited me to a consultation in London she was really nice and I felt comfortable with her she told me more about what I could expect, took my pics and got feed back from turkey there and then!

I put down my deposit and can go when ever really but due to work commitments, a holiday and my kids Im thinking Jan/Feb.

I'm getting lipo, fat transfer and butter implants. Which costs £3900 not including flights and accommodation

If you would like what's app contact details for the UK rep for esteworld inbox me x
Spain Plastic Surgeon