Butt Implants and Fat Supergrafting in Spain - Spain, ES

I had my surgery on 07.07 in Marbella, and so far...

I had my surgery on 07.07 in Marbella, and so far this has been a very uncomplicated recovery. The first hours after the epidural wore off were quite intense pain wise. After the muscle stopped contracting, most of the pain disappeared. I stopped taking pain meds on day two, and after I had my drains removed on day 5, I´ve barely had any discomfort at all. They don´t seem to give you antiemetics post op though, so if you tend to get nauseous from opioids (like me), I would definitely bring my own (or insist of getting some at the hospital). The first two days I was so nauseous I could hardly keep anything down, which seemed quite unnecessary.

The Cirumed staff has been very professional and helpful, they definitely know what they're doing. I am very pleased with my results so far, but I will not draw any conclusions until things have settled a bit more. Even though I was not overly into implants to begin with, I could never have had the same results with fat only. The ovals really do something to your hips:)

Measurements 11 days post op:
Waist 64 cm (25 inches)
Hip 107 cm (42 inches)

I am back in Norway now. The 4 h flight went very smoothly, during take off and landing I kept the butt elevated from the seat by putting pressure on the back of my thighs, I didn't even need the pillow i bought. Nothing to fear:)

Before pics

I did have some projection to begin with, my problem was the hips. I have quite broad shoulders, so I really wanted my hips to complement my shoulders more. I gained around 5 kg for this procedure, which was harder than I thought it was going to be, as I am an active person.

6 weeks post op

Not much has changed the past couple of weeks. My lower abdomen has still got some swelling left, and the implants still feel kind of hard. After returning from Spain, I had an urticaria-like rash for around 3 weeks (probably adverse reaction from meds). Other than that, I´ve not had any problems yet (knock on wood).
I returned back to uni this week and I´m not got lie, it has been hard to sit during classes, balancing on the back of my thighs for hours.
I am also experiencing a lot of stares and Kim k comments. Guess it takes some time to get used to. I am quite happy with the size so far, I think the implant size fits the rest of my body well.
I am not sure if anyone reads this, however, I hope my review is useful for anyone considering butt implants! Please keep in mind that this kind of surgery requires a lot of commitment and patience. If you have open minded friends and family, I think it would make things a lot easier to be honest about your surgery. The hardest part for me about this process has definitely been to go through it all alone and having to be secretive and isolated. Good luck to all of you:)
Spain Plastic Surgeon