Sick of Looking Like Someones Nan, It's my Time to Be Sexy!! BBL Dr Aslani 6/10/16 X - Spain

I've been so unhappy with my body for so...

I've been so unhappy with my body for so long, and as I approach my 25th birthday I’ve decided enough is enough. I have the flattest arse and massive tits (36G). The biggest joke is I have hips which are quite proportionate but when I turn around there’s nothing. So flat. I haaaaaaate it. My body is so out of proportion I HATE it. I need bigger sexy hips, I need a big bum to shake lol!! I wanna look nice in a dress, or in jeans.
I’ve literally been looking into this for about 7 years. Before this became a common procedure I used to say to my friends, ‘I wish I could just take the fat out my belly and bit it in my bum’. God must have heard my prayers because I started to hear more about the procedure. I’ve been lurking on RealSelf since 2012!!!
I’ve been really really reluctant to travel too far away for surgery but all the good results seemed to be in Miami. However I came across Dr Aslani and I LOVE his work, I love that the bums are big and round but not humongous. I want a big bum, but I also want it to look real. My ideal body is Shaneeka Adams, she is AMAZING. PERFECT proportions, if I can get to that I’ll be ecstatic. Fingers Cross.
Overall my experience with Cirumed has been fab. I’ve been emailing Carolina who has been lovely as I’ve had about 3 million questions lol. I’ve booked for 6/10/16 in the Marbella Clinic- woop. So I have 8 months to lose about 3.5 stone. I’m 14stone 8.4lbs now, but I want to have the tiniest waist so im gonna try and lose weight before, so I have just enough for a big booty and a reasonably flat stomach.
Anyone else booked around the same time? I think I’ll be coming out alone so I’d love to meet up with people out there. :):):)
x