25 y/I from London BBL with Dr. Alsani! Anyone want to buddy up?

Hi so Im looking into having this done with dr...

Hi so Im looking into having this done with dr Alsani (Malaga) just waiting for his pa Jenny to get back to me. Im hoping to get this done in december this yr but not sure if he will have availability but fingers crossed he does. Its easier for me to get time off work during the christmas period.

Anyone considering bbl with dr Alsani would love a travel buddy as will be going alone (mum is goingto have my daughter while Im out there) Im from London.

Can anyone advise me on questions I need to ask? Also Im awaiting a quotation - has anyone got a rough idea of how much he usually charges for this?

Dr aslani or dr Ortega

Pleaseeee need your help don't know whocj dr to go to out of the two? Dr aslani would be easier but I see a lot of people needing second bbls with him? Anyone with a good experience with dr aslani? Also I want my arms lipo'd anyone had this done @ the same time? Xx

Bbl in jan 2015 dr aslani

Okay so I have decided I want to go with dr aslani definitely! Really want to secure a date for January 2015 and would like to travel with someone? Does anyone know of any recovery houses in Spain?

Dr aslani in January bbl

Travel buddy???

Deposit paid dr aslani bbl

Soooo excited! Just put down deposit today for bbl still deciding on dates. Going to be end of jan possible jan 20th or maybe the next available date after that! Anyone who has had this done please share your experience and pics! ????

Surgery booked flight booked hotel booked

I'm ready!! Had my Skype consultation with dr aslani yesterday. Very happy with my choose in surgeon he put me at ease and answered every question. I'm do excited!! Surgery is booked for feb 6th 2015. I'm having surgery in Marbella and will be staying at the San cristobal as it is very close to the hospital. ????

Starting to get second thoughts :(

I've been seriously stalking real self and as sx date gets closer I'm starting to wonder is dr aslani can really give me what I want and by that I meant small waist good hips and bum! Everything's booked but I'm still not 100% sure. I've notice with a lot of his work that the stomach is never flat. Mines not too big to start with so in hoping that he'll be able to make it really small.

Bbl things I need to take

So I'm flying to Malaga on 5th Feb and having my sx 6th in Marbella. What items do I need to bring a long with me? Coming Frm London.

Arrived in Spain

so I arrived in Spain and I am now at my hotel. I just burst in to tears I don't think I will be able to stay here for a week it hasn't even been a whole day and I'm missing my little girl soooo much I just feel so sick being here away from her. It's so hard. I think I'm going to have to book another flight for earlier. Has anyone travelled after bbl from Spain to London and not stayed the whole week? I just know I won't be able to do it. I have surgery tomorrow morning and I am wanting to change my goth from Thursday to Monday/ Tuesday. Helppp please guys. Do you think I will be able to manage that?
Spain Plastic Surgeon