Looking for the Perfect Butt - Spain, ES

Good morning. Since long time Im thinking to take...

Good morning. Since long time Im thinking to take off my fat area in waist and belly, but i didn't because for me it was something unknown and I was afraid.
One friend of mine, told me about Dr. Aslani, I request an appointment, and he explained me how everything was going, he gave me a lot of confidence and trust.
In my case on 3th september, he will make me a lipotransference in belly, waist and low back.
I am very happy because I will get surgery with one of the most prestigious doctors in surgery, and very excited to see my new body. Now I will can wear tight dresses !! I've seen other cases of other women, and the results are spectaculars. I'll tell you the whole process. At the moment I will take some before photos from the operation. I promise to do it today. kisses to all

tomorrow is my day !

ladies... i attached some before photos, tomorrow is my turn, wish me good luck!

just back in the room...

resting in my room

before my check up

Hello, i took this pictures before to go to my check up today.
i have an appointment to have drainage massage at the clinic in 1 hour, and they will have a look if everything is going well.
i feel really weak and a bit dizzy today, also is very hot with the garments, but i already can see the results and i like what i see so far.
i will let you know later how is going.
thanks for the support.

Hello Everybody, thanks for all your nice words...

After several days with discomfort I finally feel much better today. I was very uncomfortable laying on my stomach all the time and I felt dizzy most of the time cause of the medication.
I want to say that I felt very comfortable in the hospital Quiron and that thee nurses take care of me very nice The surgery itself went good, I met Dr. Aslani in the surgery room and he painted my lipo areas. I was nervous because I did not want a big buttock like Nicky Minaj...lol...I know most of the girls here want the biggest size but I don’t, just a better form.
The doctors answer made me feel more calm, he said for him the body was like a sculpture and he always looks for the perfect proportions and I should not worry.
When I woke up I just wanted to look into the mirror and when I was allowed to get out of bed I directly went to the bath to look. I thought wwwooowww :) My waist is like in a science fiction film!!! I could not believe it was so tiny.
I find my buttocks great, curvy, perfect roundness, all perfect I love it.
Yesterday afternoon I had my first drainage massage with Peter, I found it so relaxing and felt really better after that. I have another massage this week which I look forward to as it helps to eliminate the swelling quicker. They recommended me to drink lot of water too and maintain a healthy diet and take some walks to keep active and recover faster.
I think in about two days I will go back to work, I really want to be back to my routine live (as far as possible) I will keep you updated! A hug to all the girls here

lymphatic drainage massages

hi again, yesterday i had my second massage with Peter at the Clinic, all goes well and i am feeling a bit better everyday.
i will go back work next week, i am so looking forward to start again my normal life.
thanks for your words, i really appreciate your support girls !

love my curves

Hello girls, it has been two weeks since my surgery now. Physically I feel much better, my body is coming back to normal. I barely have any discomfort, just my legs and feet have become very swollen.
In the last checkup they said this is normal and can happen as I retain a lot of water after the surgery.
I have booked some more massages because I know it will help me to get rid of the swelling quicker. These are the first pictures I took with normal clothes, still kind of swollen from waist downwards but I love my shape. I still can't believe my waist has become that small! I am very happy :)

third week, continuous with the lymphatic drainage massages

In massage put me Kinesio bands to improve blood circulation. The bruises are fading

Third Week

In massage puts me put Kinesio bands to improve blood circulation. The bruises are fading

1 month after the Surgery :)

I am very happy because I have not bruises, and i haven't any discomfort.
I continued wearing girdle

I am very happy with my new body, The Doctor Aslani has done an excellent job :))

The difference is spectacular !!!

5 Weeks

Bikini !!

6 Weeks :))

Love Jeans :))

Spain Plastic Surgeon

I'm very happy with the surgery that made me Dr. Aslani. Is much more than I expected, my butt has been spectacular. Dr. Aslani is also very nice and explains everything you need to know about the surgery