BBL Disappointed - Spain

I had a bbl, and I am very disappointed. I look...

I had a bbl, and I am very disappointed. I look almost like before, little to no change.
I wasn't lipoed properly and most of my fat is still here, my bum it's just a tiny bit bigger than what it used to be. I spend all this money for nothing, I am so disappointed.
My story is long and I will update the whole of it with pictures soon as I have some free time.

so here are my 3 moths post op pictures

sorry I forgot to post my pre op

This was me pre op it's a bad pic i took with my phone myself but yeah

Sorry had to reupload because I forgot the pre op

So here are the pics again. first pic I took before surgery, excuse the quality I took it with my phone in the mirror, the other 3 pics are the follow up pic I sent to Aslani, with the background sheet he provided me with. As you can see very little change..I am so depressed :(

MY STORY

So let me begin from the start..I discovered Aslani through realself and I was positively affected by 3 very positive reviews he had on here. However some lady later found out that all the 3 positive reviews were fake profiles allegedly created by his PR team. Therefore Aslani offered a guarantee to all the ladies that were affected by these fake reviews. I agreed on the guarantee however, a week after, me and BBL2014 (which is now goint to DR with Duran) received a letter, saying that he did not want to operate anymore because according to him my expectations were unrealistic (fat ass small waist). At that point I had already paid my deposit (which he was going to refund) however, I just wanted to get it done, I was so desperate and impatient (silly me), that I literally begged him to operate me, so in the end he decided to operate me but he withdrew the guarantee he offered...this should have stopped me but nah stubborn me decided to just go ahead...and here I am now 3 months post op and a 30inch waist..before op i was 30 in waist 42 inch hips I am now 30 inch waist 43 inch hips so yeah 6000 pounds for an inch of butt...

UNEVENESS AN ROLLS GALORE

He lipoed my belly very well, my lower belly is completely flat however, he did not do much to my upper belly, waist and back. This has created unevenness and rolls galore around the waist and back area.

ROLLS ROLLS AND MORE ROLLS YUKK

disappointed

Sorry I went MIA but I have been extremely busy. I don't even know where to start..So after I posted my review I was contacted by Dr Aslani, and we had a chat over the phone, he sounded very annoyed by my negative review, he told me I should have spoke to him before..(which I did, well not directly, but I sent my pix to Jenny and told her I wasn't happy with the results) however, they got rude as you can read by the comment they posted below which is basically a copy and paste of a letter he sent me via email, where he defines my expectation as "grotesque" (my wish pic was that of Yaris Sanchez, please google her and see how grotesque she looks lol). However he offer to fly me to Spain "to take the pictures himself" like if the pictures I sent weren't clear enough..anyway I accept, hoping for him to eventually fix what needs to be fixed. The day I was supposed to fly to Spain, I am being refused at the check-in because, they did not write my full name as it appears on my passport (although I texted Jenny my full name and everything). Now immagine how aggravated I was..I had to catch a train at friggin 5 am to get to the airport, all for nothing...anyway, after a few days I manage to book a skype call with Aslani, I really wanted to show him, the areas I am concerned about. However, the day of my skype call Aslani has a problem with his internet connection...so he calls me over the phone, I insist he tries to log into his skype, witch all over sudden starts working again... I show him the rolls he left me with and all the fat on the upper abdominal area, at first he claims it was due to my thick skin, later he claims he only takes as much fat as he will need for the grafts, and doesn't have to remove any more...complete opposite of what he claimed before op, where he reassured me that all the excess fat from belly, back and flanks would have been removed. Throughout the whole call, his attitude is rather dismissive, and makes rude remarks, seems like he simply does not want to fix what should be fixed, and keeps finding excuses.. in the end he also claimed that if he would fix this then everyone would come back for a "fix". Lastly I wrote them an email stating pretty much all this, but didn't get anything back..I am extremely disappointed and saddened by all this.

BLAH!

Morning,
I'm extremely sad..I spent all my savings on this and I won't even go on a holiday this year..thank God I am working abroad all summer.
As for my body, I don't feel comfortable naked at all. I have loads of scars on my bum and belly, and my waist oh my waist..the thing i wanted the most was a smaller waist..but Im still where I was pre op (30 inch) argg im so pissed!! I want to go for round 2 so bad but I'm broke as a mofo lol also I wouldn't risk going to DR..Does anyone know of a goof surgeon in the US? (not Salama as I've read of girls getting burned from lipo)
Spain Plastic Surgeon