Buttock Fat Transfer Dr.Aslani Cirumed Marbella - Spain

Finally starting my transformation. I live outside...

Finally starting my transformation. I live outside US so it was difficult for me to find a good clinic. My research concentrated on places in the miami area with dr.salama being my favourite originally but my online research got me in touch with cirumed, and I have to say their before and afters are definitely the best I have seen.I sent pictures and they confirmed that I am a good candidate. The reviews on dr.aslani I have read are very good, and nothing negative that I would feel worth any concern.
I have read some reviews saying that dr.aslani was using local anesthetic ? I am not crazy about the idea but some seem to like it. will go for general definitely......

my goal

I have copied this before and after from the cirumed page.my dream shape and size, I wonder where he got all the fat since she does not seem very big before but the shape is totally perfect

surgery

Hi my udate will be short since I am not feeling comfortable. I had the procedure 17th august, I had put the wrong date into my intro and cannot correct it.
I have mastered my first night I am not in too much pain, the doctor came to see me to say that they had managed to get in 1100cc I really hop this goes down because my butt looks nice but ridiculously big !
I am so swollen that they have given me a provisional garment and I will get the final one once swelling has gone down (not able to get into any garment now).
Apart from it being absurdly big it looks great for now !

6 weeks post

hi everyone, sorry for not updating earlier. I am madly in love with my new body, now that the swelling has gone bown my bf says that it does not as different to the beginning and that i just got over the shock to see it so big !It was most definitely worth it !

6 months after surgery

hi booty people I am updating my butt diary. I just wanted to give things the apporpriate time to settle. I am very pleased with the volume and shape. It is more or less identical with what I asked for. My back is still somewhat strange, when I touch it it feels like if I was touching bone, but of course if you ask for very aggressive lipo it would be weird to object that now. Overall my summary is positive it has changed my body so much to the better. would be great if my experience is of use for others,....i have definitely benefitted a lot from other people's experience

close up

the cellulite is not gone completely but definitely better. no clue what of this effect is due to celulaze and what to the fat-transfer. but definitely an improvement, not perfect but better

eight months

Spain Plastic Surgeon

It was totally worth all the effort !