Permanent Eye Liner. Atlanta, GA

I had permanent eye liner done yesterday. I really...

I had permanent eye liner done yesterday. I really liked it the first day but the 2nd day I noticed that the two eyes are uneven.

I will wait for it to heal to see what it looks like and have it fixed if the dark side doesn't lighten.

The pain was moderate. I took a xanex before I went and thy used numbing cream. Do not do any if these procedures while menstruating because you will be more sensitive to pain.

Day 3 post permanent eye liner

The swelling is subsiding and the tattoo is starting to scan which is lightening the eye liner. I think that I'm going to have to do a touch up on one eye because it is still lighter than the other.

3 days post

Day 5 after permanent eye liner

The scabs are coming off, the color is lightening and becoming true to color than when it was done.

It looked black on day 1 but the colors are actually purple and brown.

One side is still darker than the other but I will have that fixed during a touch up. Not looking forward to going through the process again though.

I'm doing lips in a little over a week and not looking forward to the pain! I have heard that lip cor does not stick. Has anyone heard of that?

Permanent Lip Color

I has my eyeliner tattooed on a few weeks ago and decided to do the lips so that I could look great without applying cosmetics.

The procedure was more painful than the eyeliner and took 2 hours. The esthetician applied numbing cream and I took 1mg is my own xanex and 2000mg of acetaminophen and wore a light blocking ask on my eyes for comfort. All of this seemed to help keep me comfortable.

After these procedures my day is shot and I have to come home and rest because of the pain, anxiety and drugs.

I am happy that I did the procedure and may do lip liner next.

Day 2 of lip color...lots of scabbing

Day 4 lips

Before permanent makeup and after

Permanent lip color and eye liner touch up

It has been more than 3 weeks since my permanent lip color and I also touched up my eye liner to make it bolder.

I have very happy with the permanent makeup and would do it again!

In fact, I may add some shading for eye shadow and maybe lip liner:)

Spa Degas in Johns Creek, GA. Professional and good work on the eyes. I would have given her 5 stars but I'm dealing with uneven color right now.