32 Years Old - Breast Reduction - Southport, CT

I had been considering a breast reduction for a...

I had been considering a breast reduction for a number of years but hadn't had the courage to follow through with the procedure until recently. I was concerned about down-time from work, scarring, recovery, the procedure itself, cost and whether my body image goal could be attained through weight loss as opposed to surgery. At 5'4", 130 lbs, size 6 with DD breasts, I realized that my breasts were not going to go anywhere no matter how healthy I ate or how much I exercised. In May 2016, I finally mustered up the courage to at least go to a consultation. Dr. Vasquez and his office manager Lisa are the consummate professionals. I felt so comfortable and at ease in the office that I decided it was time to take the plunge. I had the surgery approximately a month after my initial consultation and I could not be any more pleased with the result. Aside from a minor wound issue, everything went perfectly. I am now a 36B and I sleep better than I ever did before. Prior to my surgery, I liked running -- I now love it as it is 10x more comfortable without the weight pulling at my chest. My only disappointment is that I didn't have the surgery sooner.
Southport Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vasquez is the best. He answers questions honestly and thoroughly, taking the time to explain everything clearly. He is a very conscientious physician and I'm very glad I chose him to be my surgeon.