35 Years Old, 2 Children. 385cc High Profile, Under Muscle - Southport, AU

After having huge self esteem issues due to my...

After having huge self esteem issues due to my lack of breasts I finally decided now was the time to take the plunge and get them done. There was a lot of nerves before the procedure, but the nurse was very friendly. I don't remember the first day, and the pain over the first week was certainly less then expected. I'm now looking forward to getting nice bras and filling my tops properly.

3 weeks post-op

3 weeks and everything is starting to settle well. The left side is softer then the right, but they still look even. I can't wait to be able to wear proper bras and low cut tops.

I can't wait to start exercising again, not too long to go.

One month on

One month on from getting a BA and loving the results. Only two more weeks of wearing a company reason bra, but I've been loving trying others.

6 weeks post op

Excited about being able to finally wear normal bras. Breasts are still a little uneven without a bra, but hoping that with settle a little more with time.

10 week update

10 weeks since my operation and everything is settling well, they are sitting high. It's been great to get back to the gym, but I've lost all my upper body strength. Small price to pay.
Dr Kenny