24 Year Old, Gold Coast, Chin Aug and Rhinoplasty - Southport, AU

Hi, I am new to real self as a user however for a...

Hi,
I am new to real self as a user however for a long time I have come on this website in awe of people's before and afters!
So I am happy to share my journey at this point in time I am only at the start and anything that this community has to assist me I would love. happy to hear good bad and ugly!

So I have decided to FINALLY get my nose and chin done for as long as I can remember I have hated photos as I am never happy with how I look and with my partner and I talking about marriage I want to feel comfortable and happy with the photos :)
I have booked in to see Dr Layt on the Gold Coast for a consultation 21-12 cost is $190 had to pay $50 the day I booked it over the phone and the rest on the day for people in Australia $65.20 you can claim from Medicare.
I have a list of questions that I have for the doctor I have seen some of his rhinoplasty work but can't find any chin augmentations.
I will place up a list of questions that I have put together and will puts some before photos once I have had the consultation I will put up more info :)
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon