Very Pleased with my New Look - Southlake, TX

Iam a 40 yr old single mom of 2 girls ages 9 and 5...

Iam a 40 yr old single mom of 2 girls ages 9 and 5. Since last yr I have been wanting a tummy tuck after looking at myself and trying to hide my flabby rolls that hung over my pants.

In my earlier yrs aroung age 18 I caught Mono and ended up losing bout 100 lbs so I had some extra skin. After my consultation with Dr Scott Kasden I waited 6mos and then called and set up my appt. I decided in April so that I would be ready and healed by summer. I had to quit smoking during those 6 months and it was hard. adid my pre op two days before surgery and the day of surgery everything went smoothly and Dr Kasden made me feel relaxed.

I woke up with a flat new belly and had lipo on my flanks, I was very happy with the results and my body is still getting better. Thanks Dr Kasden for helping me with my appearance and making me feel more condfidant.

Because I feel so good and can wear the type of clothes I love to wear. Dr Kasden took his time and assured me he would make my incision as low as possible so it can be hidden in swimsuits.