Gamble That Paid off Big! Southlake, TX

When I decided to seek plastic surgery after...

When I decided to seek plastic surgery after bariatric weight loss, I had no idea what to do next. I mean, a plastic surgeon referral is not something you normally ask your friends or coworkers for at the water cooler. I saw Dr. Obaid's billboard and thought "can't hurt to check him out", after all, information is free. I visited the NTPS website the first opportunity I had and was thoroughly impressed by what I read and saw. I submitted a request for a consultation while I was on the website. Melissa called me within the hour and answered all my questions and got me scheduled to see Dr. O in his Plano office a few weeks later. I was so nervous but every person on the staff of NTPS was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. O is so personable and he was genuinely interested in what I wanted to improve, and he was honest about the potential for a good result. Before I left the office that Monday afternoon, I had scheduled surgery and was on my way to changing my life. Dr. O and the team spent several hours on my Tummy Tuck with liposuction to my flanks and back turning my frumpy roly poly mid section into a sleek hourglass feminine tummy and back. Dr. O called me at home that evening to make sure any questions were answered and to let me know that we had gotten a beautiful result. He was right! Now several weeks out from surgery, I have a figure that I didn't even have in high school. Melissa told me from the beginning that the abdominal surgeries were the most life changing, and she was right! I want to pursue additional procedures in the future to complete my journey after bariatric surgery. I can say without a doubt, I will have Dr. Obaid perform any and every procedure I am able to have. Thanks Dr. O and North Texas Plastic Surgery!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon