32yo, 2 Kids and Wanted my Body Back - Southlake, TX

I'm a mom of 2 who has completed my family and I...

I'm a mom of 2 who has completed my family and I wanted to regain the self confidence I had with my body prepregnancy. I nursed both my children at least a year each and while definitely worth it and I would do it again it left irreprable undesirable changes in my body. My breasts were deflated in appearance and my stomach wasn't as tight and flat as I knew it once was.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogdan was a consumate professional. His team was always kind, courteous and knowledgable. I always felt like he had my best interests in mind and felt completely comfortable with him as my surgeon. I consulted with other doctors in the area and I knew Dr. Bogdan was the perfect fit for me. He had the creditentials and before/after photos of other patients I was looking for. He was a superior Doctor throughout the entire experience pre and post op. I felt like he set realistic expectations and didn't tell me just what I wanted to hear. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. Without a doubt I would use him again.