29yo, 2 Kids, Much Needed Makeover. Southlake, TX

I met with Dr. Kasden on Tuesday and had surgery...

I met with Dr. Kasden on Tuesday and had surgery on Thursday! I knew immediately that I liked him and was confident he was going to do an excellent job. He took his time explaining every meticulous detail about each procedure and made sure I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants, a "Mommy Makeover". He specifically told me it was going to hurt like hell, and it did. Other times when he told me something wasn't going to hurt, like removing the drains, it didn't. He was very good about keeping me informed and making sure I knew what to expect. One day post op I spiked a fever and he met me at his office at midnight to make sure everything was ok, and it was. I don't think I could have had a better outcome. He did such a great job. I did have a small area that needed a scar revision after 6 months. He was able to do it in his office and it healed perfectly. I truly believe that he cares about his patients and that they are pleased with their results. I would definitely recommend him to others and use him again in the future. Thank you for everything Dr. Kasden!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon