Lipotherme - Abs-Flanks-Chest. Southlake, TX

I found Dr. Kasden by reading reviews about his...

I found Dr. Kasden by reading reviews about his practice and I can honestly say his reviews are dead on. Dr. Kasden and his staff are very professional and easy to work with. I went in for a consultation to have liposuction done on my abdomen, flanks and chest area. After speaking to Dr Kasden he determined I was a good candidate for Lipotherme. Dr. Kasden did a great job making sure I understood the procedure and what to expect. He is easy to speak to and a great listener. I went ahead and booked the procedure.
The procedure went just as Dr. Kasden described and relatively painless. Even the day after the procedure the pain was minimal and did not require any medication. It has been just over 2 weeks since I have the procedure and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I still have a months to go to see the final results, but at this point it looks great I’m extremely happy.
So, in conclusion if you’re looking for someone to do Liposuction or Lipotherme I would highly recommend Dr. Kasden.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon