26 Years Old and Work Full Time to Support my Son - Southlake, TX

Dr. Mark Bishara and Paragon Plastic Surgery and...

Dr. Mark Bishara and Paragon Plastic Surgery and Spa made me feel very comfortable and put me and at ease. Which was very important to me. They were very accommodating to my schedule and Dr. Bishara was expkainingn to me step by step what was happening as the procedure took place. It's been just over one week and I'm very excited to report I'm happy with the results.

update on hair transplant

The reason I got the hair transplant surgery is so that I would have more self confidence in going out without a hat and still feel as sexy as my beautiful lady im taking out. It was very important to me that I feel confident in the fact that my wife views me as attractive as the image I view myself as being. Im 26 and I want to look my age. I was very concerned about it not looking natural. This is one reason why I chose doctor Bishara, not only is he a hair transplant surgeon but he's a plastic surgeon so he is very detail oriented on where he places the grafts to deliver maximum results.

As for me, I am a casual pot smoker and so needed to stop using one month before and after the transplant. I'm sure that this applies to cigarettes as well. Other than that, I use a combination of two 1000mg of vitamin C along with the kit the doctor gave. I am also using biotin and Rogaine twice a day.
I think the biggest issue that anyone should have is having the expectation that their hair will look absolutely perfect. Your hair will look natural but it will never be as full as it was before you lost it in my opinion.

I am one week and three days into the procedure and and very satisfied with my physicians results. I will add pictures when available.

The only con i see is that to me you truly must take off at least one week after the surgery for the best recovery time. However, I work outside in the heat and therefore must apply special sun block every 2 hours that I am at work.

I dont have any before pictures, however I can tell you I had a severe widows peak extending 2 inches above my natural hairline.

One week and three days after fue transplant

Here are the pictures you were asking for.
Dallas Hair Restoration Surgeon

He is very attentive. He took the time to answer any questions I had even if I repeated them out of nervousness. I would recimmend everyone to him who has any doubts.