37 Yo - No Kids - 5'2" - 180# - Finally Getting the Boobs I've Always Wanted!!

I have gotten so much great...

I have gotten so much great information/tips/advice/etc. from this website, so I wanted to document my journey, in the hopes that I can be of help to other people!

I met with my AWESOME plastic surgeon (and his incredible wife, plus the rest of their awesome staff) last month and they immediately won me over. Dr. Michael Vennemeyer (Southlake, TX) is so amazing that, even though he was my first consult, I "signed up" for surgery that same day of our first appointment! I had to cancel the other pre-consults I made =O It was just one of those feelings, where I instantly knew that I was where I needed to be for this procedure.

He explained all the ins and outs and warned me about the possible risks, while explaining all of the steps that he takes to ensure that the risks are minimized. I think he and his wife were pleasantly surprised to see that all of my wish boobs looked, basically, the same LOL Apparently, many women come in with pictures of all different types/styles/sizes of boobs... I explained that I've been dreaming about this day, for as long as I can remember, so I know exactly what I want =)

My surgery is set for Thursday, January 5th, 2017. It seems so far away, yet I know it will be here before I know it; especially, with all of the upcoming holidays. The end of this year is going to fly by!! During on the initial consultation, we decided we be doing silicone, over the muscle, with a lollipop lift. We're looking at the 600-640 cc range, which we'll settle on during my pre-op consultation, which is scheduled for Dec 13th =) I'll have the moderate-plus profile.

When I was last sized, by VS, they told me I was a 36 C... I laughed, as I swear I've always had to push stomach fat up to fill up an A cup!! The problem, I guess, is that I have no upper fullness - so, while a C cup does feel comfortable around the band, there's nothing but space at the top of my bra. Dr. Vennemeyer explained that I would require the larger implant, in order to get the fullness that I desired. He also advised that even this size of implant may not be enough, so I may require a fat grafting revision after the initial surgery. He explained that he didn't want to go much larger than the 600-640 cc due to the amount of breast tissue that I have; implants too far outside of that range would increase my risk of bottoming out.

I can't wait to get rid of my Peter Pan Slippers (that's what I call the girls now!) =) I'll be documenting my progress along the way, including taking (lots) of before and after pictures. I haven't started the picture-taking process just yet, so, for now, I'll just include shots of the wish boobs that I sent to my doctor. I just wanted to start the whole documenting process before I forgot =)

Much love and well wishes to all my fellow boob girls (and all of you others!). Feel free to comment, ask questions, whatever... I'm an open book and I enjoy sharing with people =) <3

xoxo
vic
Southlake Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vennemeyer and his staff, especially his wife (Andrea), are top notch! They are kind and warm and will make you feel like you are more than just money to them! Andrea stays in touch via phone calls and texting - even texting after hours and on the weekend; she is truly amazing! Dr. Vennemeyer is extremely intelligent and you can tell that he really knows what he is doing. I also love the fact that he thoroughly explains his reasoning for the way that he does things and that he took the time to be thorough about the possible risks. I, personally, like the fact that he didn't tell me everything would absolutely be 100% okay - he told me what could go wrong and also explained the ways that he minimizes the possible risks. I will update my review of him more, as I continue along the process; for now, I have complete faith in him and I am more than happy with the choice that I have made with selecting Dr. Vennemeyer and his staff =)