36 Year Old, 3 Kids, Weightloss. Southlake, TX

Have lost a lot of weight this last year and...

Have lost a lot of weight this last year and unfortunately lost a lot of volume in my breast. Went from a 36 DDD to 34 DD. Decided to go witth 550cc sailene implant under the muscle to gain back some volume. Was considering a lift but decided against it and got larger implants then I would have with a lift.

Day 2 Post Op

They are dropping pretty quickly and has left me with some bruising in between. All in all I think they are turning out great!

Day 3

Feeling so much better today! Was able to go out to breakfast this morning!

Day 4

Up and moving a lot better today. Struggling a little with muscle tightening today. Took new pictures today and they are looking great. Feeling really bloated in the tummy too.

Day 5

Still sore but not in pain today! Yesterday I started hearing the oddest gurgling and slushing in my boobs after some research I hear this is normal. Freaks the hubs out some though lol. Some of the numbness is subsiding today also. Going to give work a go today. I'm a massage therapist so I took a couple extra days off I assume if I had a desk job I could have easily been back at work day 3 or so. Let's see how it goes!

1 Week Post Op

Had my post op appt yesterday and everything is going great. They were impressed with how quickly my implants have dropped, the nurse says she typically has people start massaging to get good implant position, but that I didn't seem to need that. I mentioned earlier this week that I was going back to work massaging on day 5 and honestly that was probably one day too soon. Something I wanted to touch base on was pain in my recovery I think partly because mine dropped so fast I was in more pain then normal. I have read people were off pain meds in 3 days, that all they felt was pressure, that was not the case for me. I kind of beat myself up about maybe being a weenie or something. At my post op they assured me that it was different for everybody, so keep that in mind. I am in love with the way they are looking and think opting out of the lift was the best thing for me, I feel it gives them a more natural look and can't wait to see what they look line in a few weeks!

2 Week Update

Feeling much better today! Still loving the way they look, I'm so glad I opted out of the lift! For me they are exactly the look i was going for! Starting to lose the numbness and with that brings a feeling of rawness I guess is the best way to describe it, it hurts for anything to brush over them. I also think I over did it at work a couple days ago and the muscle in my right breast has been kind of bothering me.

3 Weeks

Feeling much, much better! The sensation to both my nipple are coming back and the super painful sensation of the skin is either starting to minimize or I'm getting used to it, lol. I had a painful pulling of the muscle in my right boob that has subsided finally! I still wake up sore in the mornings after sleeping all night, but so much better. Loving the look more then ever for me it's what I was looking for. Can Not wait to wear a real bre though I've always hated sports bras and am over it, lol.

15 Weeks and Loving It

Haven't updated in a while so tight I would drop by and do so. I am so in love with my look. I have gotten past all the pain, still having numbness in right boob and hyper sensitivity in the left nipple, but other then that things are great. Finally went and got new bras and the end result is a 34 G!!

11 Months

I am still on love with my new boobs! Dr.Obaid us the best! Hoping to go back for BBL next year!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Love, love, love the staff and Dr.Obaid! Very caring and was very patient with me as I weighed all my options. Dr. Obaid was great he even called me last night to personally check on me. Can't say enough about how pleased I am with them.