30, Mom of 2, Deflated. 600/650cc text. round mentor gel dual plane. - Southlake, TX

I wouldn't even allow my husband to see my boobs...

I wouldn't even allow my husband to see my boobs anymore, I was so ashamed of them. They were quite deflated. I felt like all that was left was skin. Dr Mason told me that I didn't need a lift, as my nipple was in a good position. I'm happy with my results so far! My right is still slightly higher and tighter than the left, but I'm told it will even out in time. It was the smaller breast which took a larger implants, as well as being the stronger muscle.

rightie is starting to loosen up and even up with her sister lol

The right one has been slightly higher and smaller (cause of being tighter) since surgery. I am starting to see it looking more eveN. I got textured, so they won't really drop. But they will still fluff out some more, I'm told. I wanted a very natural but big look, and I'm very happy so far because I think they do look very natural. :) still slightly sore around my ribs, but other than that I'm great. Still a bit of morning boob but nothing bad. Nurse told me I am way ahead of the game. :)

my stats

Just wanted to say that I am 5ft6 155 lbs. I have an athletic build. I was a 32 small c or large b, very deflated but nipple position was good and breasts were still high on my chest, so Dr Mason explained I could have the result I wanted without a lift. I received 600cc in the left and 650cc in the right. Mentor memory gel. High profile. Textured. Round. Dual plane placement (partial unders). Crease incision.

rounding out and getting soft.

My right one has dropped evenly with the other now. Morning boob is gone. I'm sleeping on my sides comfortably! My leftie is very soft and squishy. Feels very real. The left is playing catch up, still a bit harder. It was A tighter fit, being the smaller breast with a larger implant. I'm very very happy so far. I can't wait for my 6 week post op, hopin I get the ok to start wearing regular bras. Tired of sports bras, can't wear anything cute! the main goal I wanted to achieve was a natural look and feel. I think my doc did an amazing job of giving me natural looking amd feeling breasts. :)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mason is very kind, professional, educated, and talented.