57, Explant After 16 Yrs - Southlake, TX

5'2", 110lbs. No problems with implants, just got...

5'2", 110lbs. No problems with implants, just got too big for my frame. Made me look heavier too. Had straightforward Explant under general anesthesia, no drains, no lift. I worried I might miss them but felt I wanted to be myself again. They looked okay but never felt entirely comfortable. Usually I tried to cover them up! Originally 34A, after implants 34D, now 34B!
My doctor has a 3D imaging scanner that gave an idea of the breast tissue that would be left. Not a lot, but enough for now. He suggested I give it 6 months then assess as to whether I would want further surgery. Great advice.
Procedure went well, the hospital was excellent. I needed minimal pain medication and was up and around the same evening, out and about three days later. No one noticed a thing! I did not excercise for 2 weeks ( some walking before but nothing strenuous) , started yoga again after 3 weeks.
At first they were flat and sad, but now look okay. A good bra and they look better than before to me. Smaller but much more proportional. Feel much better too????
I am really happy I made the decision. Good luck!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr Bogdan, and Dr Veve, the anesthesiologist. Both exceptional.