VERY Happy with my New Look! Southlake, TX

I got breast augmentation a little over a month...

I got breast augmentation a little over a month ago with Dr. Obaid. I'm super pleased with my results! My augmentation looks extremely natural, which was my goal. Dr. Obaid and his staff made the whole process easy and seamless, from my initial consultation to surgery and then throughout recovery. Post-surgery, Melissa always responded to my texts extremely promptly to answer all of the questions I had that popped up. (Even after hours). All of the nurses in his practice are really nice and professional. Everyone makes you feel really comfortable. The only negative is that for my initial consultation, as well as during followup appointments that the wait is a little longer than anticipated. I think it's because they don't rush anyone out the door though, they make sure each patient's questions/concerns are addressed during their appointment time.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is extremely friendly and warm. He seems to take his time during consultations, and make sure you understand the ins and outs of the procedure.