27 Yr Old, 2 Kids, Always Been Small Chested - Southlake, TX

From berly a 36B to a possible D cup. So nervous!...

From berly a 36B to a possible D cup.
So nervous! I wasn't sure wether i should get mine done. But going into the office and talking it over i decided i will. Hoping for the best. I've read great reviews and everyone seems so happy with him. I also saw in his website the before and after pics! They are amazing results.

Got them done today!

Dr. Went ahead and did 600cc OMG I'm so excited! He is such a perfectionist and he said that definitely goes with my body. I'm glad he was able to go a bit bigger. Will try to upload pics tomorrow. I currently have the bra that i will wear for 6 weeks. My follow up is on Thursday!. ????

Day 3 post op.

I've been out of it here and there but trying to take it easy.

3 days post op. In the process of healing. Using the band to help with dropping since my skin is tight.

Getting there!

2 weeks post op! Getting there slowly but surely. So my PS said my skin is so tight it's taking me a little longer than usual to drop but they are starting to. Before i was small chested but my skin was tight and i was so perky so i know my body is trying to adjust. They look so huge now! Can wait for them to completely drop and fluff! . Will upload later since it's disabled right now.
Southlake Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vennemeyer and his wife are so nice and so professional. The whole office staff is amazing they make you feel so comfortable. He had me tried different sizes implants and basically showing me how they would look.