Botox in Fort Worth, TX

I just moved to Fort Worth from San Diego, CA and...

I just moved to Fort Worth from San Diego, CA and was so sad to leave my doctor in LaJolla. My Dr. in San Diego was Dr. Cohen and he was amazing, his staff was so nice, and the office was so chic and modern! I was so sad to leave but I am so happy I found Dr. Rihani. I get botox every 3 months and various other things as needed so I needed to find someone in Fort Worth I could establish a relationship with.
Dr. Jordan Rihani

For my first visit to Dr. Rihani I just did botox as I was feeling him out. He spent a lot of time with me talking to me about what I have had done in the past and what I was looking to achieve. I told him I always do 50 units, and don't want my eyebrows to feel heavy like they sometimes do after a fresh injection. He had me do 40 units and I am soo happy I listened to him! I could move my face and all my lines were gone. It didn't hurt and I only had one tiny bruise. I usually get at least one bruise so that is normal for me. I will for sure be going back, so glad I found a new plastic surgeon is Fort Worth!! He has 3 office locations but I went to the Southlake location. Maggie, one of his assistants was super nice and made me feel comfortable.