33 Mom of 2, Both C Sections, 120 Lb Weight Loss. Tummy Tuck with Back & Flank Lipo - Southlake, TX

I am beyond happy with the results from my tummy...

I am beyond happy with the results from my tummy tuck, words cannot describe how nice it is to have my body looking better than it did even before having kids and what it's done for my self esteem. I had 2 c sections and lost 120 lbs from exercise and eating healthy and I was so ready to have my body back. I love the hourglass shape I have again. I can wear the clothes I love and want. I feel comfortable in pictures again. This has changed my life!! Super happy with the new me!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

When I met with Dr. Obaid he made me feel very comfortable. He took his time and answered all of my questions, showed me pictures of his work. I had other consultations and when I met with him I knew he was the right Dr. for me. He even called to check on me after I went home on the day of my surgery. Melissa checked on me also and I could reach them anytime day or night if I needed anything. The staff was great and the whole team made this a wonderful experience for me. I will definitely be coming back for any other procedures.