First Consult. Southlake, TX

Hello fellow Real Selfers. After nursing twins for...

Hello fellow Real Selfers. After nursing twins for 15 months, my breasts are deflated and saggy. I went up to 225 in my pregnancy. I now weigh 135 to 140 pounds. I've 5 foot 9 inches tall and have a small frame with large wide shoulders. I am a competitive bikini competitor at the young age of 45. I have always loved my small boobies and hated how large they were during breastfeeding. However, they were perky. They are not now. I have sag and lose skin and I feel like a BA would fill back the lost volume. The tops of my breasts lack any volume at all. I have a great physique that I have worked hard for but the breasts can't be fixed by any amount of chest presses or push ups. I have just lost volume. I don't know how to find my wish boobies. I see people clip them electronically and make notes. How do you do that? I go to my consult on Wednedsay with a surgeon who has got great reviews and is a doctor's doctor. I'm excited and nervous. I'm scared to death of getting boobs that I think are too large or feel like they are in my way. I can't believe that I'm doing this!

45 mother of twins, 5"9, 140 pounds, small frame, bikini competitor, deflated b cup

I'm just a few days away from the big day, Thursday 11/13 BA day, and have enjoyed reading everyone's stories. I've tentatively decided on 325 mentor high profile due to my narrow chest width and desire to stay moderate and yet fill in the skin. I'm most worried, i think, about not being able to lift my twin toddlers. I have spoiled them and they get lifted about 70 percent of the time I am with them. I hope the next few days go well. It will be a busy week!

Day 4

Survived this weekend. Tomorrow is Day 5 and thinking I may drop the medicine mostly by then. I like my boobies but I hope that they shrink some when they drop, get done being swollen and soften up.