Most Compassionate Doctor Ever - Southlake, TX

I have lost and gained over 150 pounds in my adult...

I have lost and gained over 150 pounds in my adult life. I was wanting to have things put back where they belonged. This was a surgery I have researched and spent a lot of time weighing the pros and cons. Dr. Kasden worked around my schedule, job and vacation. He made me feel like I was the only patient he had. I rarely waited more then ten minutes to see him. He was there to answer questions and concerns. I cannot say enough about him. He is skilled and personally, I feel this is not only his passion but his calling.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I was reluctant to go to my consultation. I had a consult with another surgeon two years ago and he was extremely rude. Dr. Kasden was thoughtful, considerate and took his time getting to know me, answering my questions and I never felt rushed. He was knowledgeable and explain the procedure and all my options. I left knowing I had met the surgeon I would entrust my surgery to.