36 Year Old, Two Toddlers, Had a Breast Lift with Augmentation, Abdominal and Flank Lipo - Southlake, TX

I have always had an athletic build, but after...

I have always had an athletic build, but after having kids things changed. My breast sagged from breastfeeding and I could not gif rid of my belly fat and by back fat. I searched the web and that's when I found Dr. Obaid. He was very honest with me upfront. He said that I could probably benefit from a tummy tuck more than lipo, but for personal reasons I did not want a tummy tuck. So he showed me a visual of what to expect. I could not be more pleased with my results. I get so many compliments on my breast and I'm not even two months out from my surgery. My waist is snatched. I do have just a tad bit of loose skin around my belly button, but that was there prior to surgery and that is something I can live with versus a tummy tuck scar.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obaid is so awesome. I'm an African-American woman, and unfortunately many surgeons havent grasped how important it is to know our skin because of the melanin and how we may heal differently. Dr. Obaid proved to be very knowledgable pland his work is phenomenal.