Open Septo/rhinoplasty - 30 Year Old Female - Newmarket, ON

I had been contemplating for many years getting a...

I had been contemplating for many years getting a nose job, probably since I was 12. I have always been self conscious of my side profile and taking pictures was always stressful! When I got engaged I felt there was no better time, so now I have 10 months before I get married to sit and wait patiently for results... I'm excited!
I chose Dr. Rival based on reviews, recommendations and last but not least our consultation went really well.
The day of my surgery the staff at the hospital were all so friendly and kept me in good spirits, wasn't even nervous anymore just anxious to get it done and await my new nose and new confidence!
So here is my journey to a beautiful nose so that I can look just as beautiful and confident on my wedding day, marrying the man I love.

Before front view

Sorry for got to add a before front view-You can see the bump in certain lights and really bothered me, especially when I smiled!

Almost 3 weeks post op

The swelling has gone down significantly since my last update....everyday seems to get better. I'm still unable to smile with teeth but that shouldn't take too much longer! I am really happy with how things are progressing. The tip is still swollen and rounded and a bit more so on the right, but I have high hopes that in a few months my nose will have more definition. I feel more like myself going into the third week, and not so much an avatar!

1 month post op :)

I wanted to post some updated pictures of my month progress. Last week I had a lot of swelling, I think it's because of the cold weather and going from hot to cold temperatures! I am very happy about the changes and can honestly say that I should have done this a long time ago. I know some people have less swelling by now but bc mine was open it will take longer to heal. I am still working on getting my smile back but it's on it's way, I think a few more weeks I can show my pearly whites again :D
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rival listened to my concerns and what I wanted and made me feel very at ease about the procedure. He let me know what was and wasn't realistic and also had a good sense of humour. The whole team and staff have been great so far!