Best Decision Ever Made! - Southfield, MI

I've hated my nose for what seems like forever. It...

I've hated my nose for what seems like forever. It was crooked and there was a huge bump on the bridge and had trouble breathing. I was very unhappy and very self conscious. I couldn't find a doctor I trusted until I found Dr. Zuliani! He gave me realistic expectations and made me feel comfortable. He did a better job than I could have ever imagined possible. The healing process was pretty painless, just very uncomfortable. I'm almost a month post op and I still have swelling, but its all been worth it. If you've been wanting to get your nose done Dr. Zuliani is the one to do it!
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Couldn't have picked a better Doctor! He made me feel so comfortable and made me feel like I was in good hands (which I was). You can tell he loves what he does and the work he puts out is truly art! He's amazing and he was able to give me the self confidence I've always wanted, he's the best of the best. I highly recommend him.